This event is free for members, $10 at the door for non-members.
Colorado Food Works, in partnership with The Women of Denver, is proud to present our February event, “Women in CPG: Bad-Assery in the Boardroom.” This exciting joint event will feature a panel of fascinating and inspiring women with experiences ranging from start-ups to big CPG, from not for profit organizations to mission focused companies, and an opportunity to network and be inspired by some of the best and brightest in Denver. Join us for an evening celebrating the women of Denver and our vibrant food scene. Be sure to have your questions ready and business cards in hand!
Panelists will include
- Victoria Hartman – VP of Sales Lotus Foods
- Jane Miller – JaneKnows.com; former CEO of Hannah Max Cookie Chips and Rudi’s Organic
- Mara Fleishman – CEO Chef Ann Foundation
- Alex Hanifin – CEO Alpine Start
- Linda Appel Lipsius – CEO Teatulia
- Maddy Hasulak – CEO Love Grown Foods